Tahoe Business Exchange meets the first, second and fourth Thursday of every month at the IVGID Administrative Office:
893 Southwood Blvd
Incline Village, NV 89451
8:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
Want to Visit?
Tahoe Business Exchange is always looking to grow our sales force, and we seek new members in various business categories.
To visit our group:
- Contact any current member
- Group determines if your business is in conflict with any other business in the group
- Your contact (sponsor) will then set up a time for you to visit
- A prospective member can attend two meetings before deciding to join
- Should you decided to join, you will be given an application
- The group then votes on your membership
Come take a look at us if you’re serious about growing your business and helping others grow theirs!
Meeting ‘Type’ Schedule
At Tahoe Business Exchange we have two meetings classifications. The meeting classifications are Business Meetings, and Stated Meetings as described below.
The first meeting of the month (first Thursday) is classified as a “Business Meeting“. Due to the confidential nature of our Business Meetings (i.e. voting on membership) they are closed to visitors.
The Stated Meeting occurs on second and fourth Thursdays of the month (dark third and any fifth Thursdays). The Stated meeting agenda is provisioned for businesses to educate each other how to market and refer one another. The Stated Meetings is where a visitor can witness the group in action.